Project Management Office
The mission of the CCIT Project Management Office (PMO) is to establish and support a common project management framework for Clemson’s Information Technology services that is based on proven project management concepts and techniques. This office serves to enhance CCIT’s ability to consistently deliver successful, quality solutions and services to Clemson University.
In support of this mission, the CCIT Project Management Office will:
- Provide leadership and coordination of large cross-functional projects
- Develop and use up-to-date project management guidelines and tools
- Participate in and support Clemson University’s IT governance process
To obtain project management assistance, please choose one of the options below:
- For audio-visual, networking, and telecommunication projects, please complete the NST and AV Project Proposal Form and email it to email@example.com.
- For all other IT needs, please navigate to the IT Governance site where you can read about Clemson’s IT Governance process and submit a project proposal.