Awareness & Training
Clemson University is committed to protecting the privacy of its students, alumni, faculty, and staff, as well as protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information. We take security seriously and encourage faculty, staff, and students to be vigilant and practice due diligence. It is important that everyone understands expectations for securing Clemson resources as well as how to avoid falling victim to a security incident.
The Office of Information Security (OIS) promotes awareness and provides educational resources to assist with understanding, recognizing and implementing security best practices.
The following training resources are available:
Information Security Awareness Training Course
General tips about the course:
- To access the course, connect to the Tiger Training system at https://clemson.bridgeapp.com
- The course should take approximately 35 minutes and can be completed through multiple sessions. If you exit and return, you will be prompted to “resume” or “restart” the course. Be sure to click on “resume” to return to the last slide you viewed.
- To exit the course, click on the “Back To My Learning” option displayed at the top left of your screen.
- The course will display a course outline on the left, and navigational arrows on the lower right side of your screen.
- The arrows are used to move forward/backward from slide to slide, while the course outline menu can only be used to navigate back to specific slides that have already been completed.
- Each slide will display text and have an audio element. Before advancing to the next slide, the voice over audio must finish playing.
- The course can be viewed on a computer or mobile device.
For Security Related Training Information, contact the Office of Information Security at email@example.com.
For general system or training information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For FERPA related information, contact the Registrar’s office at email@example.com.