CCIT offers free immersive VR, visualization workshops in February and April
CCIT’s Advanced Visualization Division works with cutting-edge virtual and augmented reality technologies and will show you the basics in three series of workshops.
Participants will be required to bring a laptop and classes will be held in Cooper Library and the CCIT Visualization Lab in 2004 Barre Hall. More information on each workshop can be found below. To register for any of the workshops, please visit: https://cucourse.app.clemson.edu/it-training/student-index.php
Immersive Visualization and Virtual Reality Workshops
- 3D Scanning and Animation using Adobe Fuse, Photoshop and Unity3D: February 18, 10:30 a.m.-12 p.m. and April 4, 2-3:30 p.m.
- 360 Image/Video Capture and Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CC: February 21 and April 11, 2-3 p.m.
- VR Programming with Unity3: February 22 and April 10, 10-11 a.m.
Information Visualization and Visual Analytics Workshops
- Advanced Visual Analytics with Tableau: February 7 and April 2, 10-11 a.m.
- Using R and Python with Tableau: February 7 and April 2, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Information Visualization using Gephi: February 4 and April 8, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Scientific Visualization Workshops
- Scientific Visualization with ParaView: February 8 and April 12, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Scientific Visualization with VisIt: February 15 and April 15, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Scientific Visualization with VMD: February 22 and April 19, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Scientific Visualization with CUDA: February 28 and April 22, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.