CCIT offers immersive VR, visualization workshops in September and October
CCIT’s Advanced Visualization Division works with cutting-edge virtual and augmented reality technologies and will show you the basics in three series of workshops.
Participants will be required to bring a laptop and classes will be held in the Barre Hall 2004 visualization lab. More information on each workshop can be found below. To register for any of the workshops, please visit: https://cucourse.app.clemson.edu/it-training/student-index.php. Due to limited space, please register only if you are sure you will be attending.
Immersive Visualization and Virtual Reality Workshops
- 3D Scanning and Animation using Adobe Fuse, Photoshop and Unity3D: Thursday, September 20, 10:30 a.m-12 p.m.
- 360 Image/Video Capture and Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CC: Tuesday, October 23 at 10-11 a.m.
Information Visualization and Visual Analytics Workshops
- Information Visualization with Gephi: Friday, September 21, 11:00 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Advanced Visual Analytics with Tableau: Thursday, September 27, 10-11 a.m.
- Using R and Python with Tableau: Thursday, September 27, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Scientific Visualization Workshops
- Scientific Visualization with ParaView: Friday, September 28, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Scientific Visualization with VisIt: Friday, October 5, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Scientific Visualization with VMD: Friday, October 12, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Scientific Visualization with CUDA: Friday, October 19, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Open Office Hours
- Visualization Office Hours (Weekly): Mondays, 12-1 p.m.
For more information, contact email@example.com.