Clemson University Alexa Skill adds new features
The Clemson University Alexa Skill was updated to version 1.3.0 on Wednesday, August 14. The update adds new responses for transportation, recreation and registrar questions. For more about the Clemson University Alexa Skill, check out our news article about its release.
- my.Clemson Alerts: You can now subscribe and receive Parking and Transportation Alerts on your Alexa-enabled devices. For more details, see our article on Cherwell.
- Snow Recreation Facility is now supported in the Fitness counts. You can now ask questions like:
- Alexa, ask Clemson University are there any paddle available at the Snow Recreation Center right now?
- Alexa, ask Clemson University how busy is the beach at Snow Recreation Center?
- Alexa, ask Clemson University what equipment is available at Snow Recreation Center?
- When asking registrar questions (how do I pay my bill, where do I enter grades) you must now preface your question with “registrar.” For example:
- Alexa, ask Clemson University Registrar how do I pay my tuition?
- Alexa, ask Clemson University Registrar where do I enter grades?
You can add Clemson University’s Official Alexa Skill to your Amazon device for free through the Skills Store. Search “Clemson University” or visit the Skills Store and enable the skill to your Amazon device for free. Though the Clemson University Alexa Skill will work anywhere, Amazon devices must be connected to the resmedianet network to function at Clemson. Instructions for connecting Amazon devices to resmedianet are available on the Knowledge Base.Enter the notice here...
PeopleSoft and Banner Outage on June 11, 2023
Upcoming changes to Google Workspace
Temporary restrictions to iROAR access – Nov. 30, 2022
Welcome Back: Important IT Updates for Faculty and Staff
Welcome Back: Important IT Updates for Students
Eduroam Update – July 15, 2022
New Student Laptop Models Available for 2023-2024
Adobe Software is now available using your Clemson login