Tech Support Program
These sets of pages list all of the College Consultants in the administrative and academic areas of the University.
An Area Consultant, or College Consultant, is member of an College or Division-level IT support group. A Lead (Area) Consultant, serves as primary representative in their areas for IT support and direction. Lead Consultants can sponsor (or remove) providers or contacts or they can delegate this authority to others in their area.
TSP Providers and are strongly encouraged to attend TSP Core Courses, at least once every two years. These courses are 60-90 minutes in length and centered around essential concepts such software licensing, campus IT policies and security, network basics, and distance education. TSPs have all the privileges and benefits of College Consultants.
Listings for departments under the Distributed Support model:
- Managed by Distributed Support Services
- Listings for Customer Support Center (Located in the University Library):
- Application Support
- CCIT Service Desk
- PC Repair
- Laptop Support
- PC and Image Management
- Computer Resources
- Canvas Support (Level 1)
Listings for other departments:
- Advancement and Development
- College of Agriculture, Forestry, and Life Sciences (CAFLS)
- College of Education (including the Eugene T. Moore School of Education)
- College of Behavioral, Social and Health Sciences (CBSHS)
- Cooperative Extension Services (CES)
- Public Service Areas (PSAG)
- University Facilities
- University Libraries
- University Relations