Research Computing And Data Announces Updates, Virtual Town Hall On December 6
Research Computing and Data Virtual Town Hall
Wednesday, December 6, 2023 from 2-3 p.m.
Register for the Town Hall
CCIT’s Research Computing and Data (RCD) will host an interactive Virtual Town Hall on December 6, 2023 from 2-3 p.m. to continue sharing information and offering updates. During this meeting, members of the RCD team will present the following updates and topics for discussion:
- An introduction to new members of the RCD team.
- An introduction to the new Indigo Data Lake storage system.
- The upcoming beta period for the new cluster using the SLURM scheduler.
- Including training opportunities.
- Our plans for modernizing the hardware in the cluster and improving hardware stability.
- Reminder about the upcoming decommission of /scratch1 and /fastscratch in Summer 2024.
- … and more!
Attendance of this virtual town hall is encouraged for members of the campus community who may work directly with these topics or are curious to learn more about updates in CCIT’s RCD group. Please register in advance for this virtual meeting.