Qualtrics survey tool now available at Clemson
Qualtrics is a powerful, Web-based platform that allows users to create surveys, collect and store data, collaborate with colleagues, and produce reports from anywhere in the world.
- Easy to use interface, featuring a wizard to help build surveys
- Collaboration tools to create a survey or share data
- Mail distribution tools (invite tracking, reminder emails)
- Statistical analysis and data visualization tools
- Data export functions (including Excel or SPSS)
- Survey template libraries
- 24/7 support
Users that have Qualtrics accounts through the College of Engineering, Computing and Applied Sciences, the College of Education, or the College of Behavioral, Social and Health Sciences will not immediately migrate under clemson.qualtrics.com. Existing users in those licenses should continue using their accounts as usual while Qualtrics migrates their data to the new Clemson address. Those users will see additional features with the new university-wide license and will receive further information in the coming weeks.
Any new users of Qualtrics should enroll under clemson.qualtrics.com and use their regular Clemson credentials.
For more information about Qualtrics, including frequently asked questions, resources to get started and important compliance information, please visit the Qualtrics page on the CCIT website.
If you have any questions or encounter technical issues, please contact the CCIT Support Center at ITHELP@clemson.edu or 864-656-3494.