Information security awareness training is an annual requirement for most faculty and staff. Employees are enrolled in the training course that must be completed each year. Student and intermittent employees are an exception in that they are enrolled in an optional course, but are encouraged to complete the training.
Online training is delivered through the Tiger Training system (also known as Bridge). Required and optional learning assignments can be accessed on the My Learning page in the system.
Connect to Tiger Training at https://clemson.bridgeapp.com/learner/courses and login with your University ID and password.
- Annual training will be scheduled in October of each year.
- Upon enrollment in a training course, employees will receive an email notification.
- Courses may be bundled into a program, which can be started, stopped, and resumed at any time.
- Courses not completed within 42 days, will be considered overdue.
- Reminders to complete the training will be delivered through email and the University login page.
- For more information, please reference the IT Security Awareness Training policy
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.