LMS Virtual.Lab is an integrated suite of 3D FE and multibody simulation software which simulates and optimizes the performance of mechanical systems for structural integrity, noise and vibration, system dynamics and durability. Using the LMS Virtual.Lab suite, engineering teams can:
- Build accurate simulation models
- Simulate mechanical design behavior
- Quickly assess multiple design alternatives
- Optimize designs before prototype construction
- Accurately detect weak spots
- Efficiently explore multiple design alternatives
Our license for Siemens Virtual.Lab was not renewed after 2017, so no seats are currently available.
If you have any additional questions about the availability, cost, or install procedures for this software, you can either visit the CCIT Support Center on the 2nd floor of Cooper Library or send an email to email@example.com.
Faculty and staff can also contact their local IT support for help.