Printing & Plotting
Departmental Printers & PaperCut
Beginning in 2021, PaperCut is Clemson University’s print management solution.
Clemson University has selected Ricoh to provide Managed Document Services (MPS) for the entire University.
Manage Document Services include:
- Equipment including multi functional devices (MFDs) and printers
- Supplies, including staples and toner/ink cartridges. Paper is not included.
- Preventive maintenance and parts
- Guaranteed service level response times
- Detailed account usage and simplified billing process
- Single contract for increased efficiency in managing contract terms and conditions
To learn more about this service, or if you need to order toner please visit the Print Smart website.
If equipment needs to be purchased contact your department Administrative Assistant and then he/she will contact the Ricoh department for further assistance. For more information click about the Managed Print Services here.
PaperCut provides more security, sustainability, trackable printing and copying, Scan-To-Me, Find-Me printing, Mobility printing and Web Print.
Employees will need to have the new EmployeePrinting queue installed on their computer to print. Click here to download the PaperCut installer for Mac and Windows. If you have a shared computer, you will need to contact your IT support to install the queue. If you are the only user of your computer, you can follow the instructions on the PaperCut website for Mobility Print.
Departmental users can submit plots (posters) for printing using a Departmental Account Number by submitting the plot to the CCITDeptPlotter queue.
The appropriate installer must be run beforehand to gain access to the Plotters.