GMS is the most advanced software system available for performing groundwater simulations in a three-dimensional environment.
- Interact with models in true 3D
- Optimized OpenGL graphics for improved hardware rendering
- Create photo-realistic renderings
- Generate animations for PowerPoint or web presentations
- Drape /images over the model and control the opacity
- Annotations – Add north arrows, scale bars, reference /images, company logos, and more
Our license for GMS was not renewed after 2022, so no seats are currently available.
If you have any additional questions about the availability, cost, or install procedures for this software, you can either visit the CCIT Support Center on the 2nd floor of Cooper Library or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty and staff can also contact their local IT support for help.