Vendor Gamma Technologies, Inc.
GT-SUITE is a product of Gamma Technologies (GTI), a specialist software company which is solely focused on the Engine and Vehicle Industry. GT-SUITE handles, in a single software tool, a wide variety of vehicle and engine technical applications. These include:
- Engine performance modeling (GT-POWER)
- Analysis of measured engine cylinder pressure
- Acoustics of intakes and exhausts
- Exhaust aftertreatment
- Sil, HiL and Real-Time simulation
- Vehicle dynamics (drive cycles, drivelines)
- Transmission Modeling
- Hybrid and electric vehicles, fuel cells
- Engine cooling
- Vehicle thermal management
- Vehicle energy management
- Underhood cooling module analysis (3-D with COOL3D)
- Air conditioning
- Exhaust heat recovery
- Lubrication circuits and bearings
- Fuel injection systems
- Hydraulics and pneumatics
- Valvetrain/Camshaft kinematics and dynamics
- Cranktrain kinematics and dynamics (incl. balancing and bearings)
- Gear, chain and belt drives
In its foundations, GT-SUITE is a versatile multiphysics platform for constructing a wide range of engineering models through a combination of the following underlying libraries:
- Flow library (1D and quasi-3D) – gases, liquids, refrigerants
- Acoustics library (both non-linear and linear)
- Thermal Library (lumped and FEA)
- Mechanical library (kinematics, multi-body dynamics, freq.domain)
- Electric and Electromagnetic library (circuits, electromechanical devices)
- Chemistry Library (chemical kinetics)
- Controls library (logic, math signal processing)
This product is generally distributed as a floating network license. This means there may be a limited number of seats of this software available and that users must connect to an on-campus license server to use the software.
Versions of this software are available on: Windows. You may have to check with the vendor about the availability of other versions.
Other RestrictionsThis software may only be installed/used by students and faculty in Automotive Engineering.
License server: license12.clemson.edu Port: 28038
If you cannot enter license server name and port separately in the application, you may need to enter them in the format:
Licenses for this software are available without purchase if you meet any license restrictions.
Install Media - How to Access GT-Suite
Direct access to the media for this software on the Software Repository is limited to IT support personnel. If you need to request this software be installed on your computer, you can visit the nearest helpdesk (the CCIT Helpdesk on the 2nd floor of Cooper Library or the Engineering Support Desk in 142 Freeman Hall), contact your local IT support, or email email@example.com.
If you have any additional questions about the availability, cost, or install procedures for this software, you can either visit the CCIT Support Center on the 2nd floor of Cooper Library or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty and staff can also contact their local IT support for help.