The HyperWorks suite of computer-aided engineering software products includes:
- OptiStruct - optimization software
- RADIOSS - FEA solver (linear and non-linear)
- MotionView - Solver-neutral multibody pre-processor
- MotionSolve - Multibody Solver
- HyperXtrude - Metal & Polymer Extrusion Solver
- HyperForm - Metalforming Solver
- HyperMesh, HyperCrash, Simlab, HyperView, HyperGraph - CAE pre & post processing
- HyperStudy - Design of experiments and multi-disciplinary design optimization
- HyperMath - Mathematical analysis environment
- AcuSolve - Finite Element Based CFD Solver
This product is generally distributed as a floating network license. This means there may be a limited number of seats of this software available and that users must connect to an on-campus license server to use the software.
Versions of this software are available on: Windows, Mac OS, Linux. You may have to check with the vendor about the availability of other versions.
Other RestrictionsThis software may only be installed/used by students and faculty in Automotive Engineering.
License server: license7.clemson.edu Port: 28055
If you cannot enter license server name and port separately in the application, you may need to enter them in the format:
Licenses for this software are available without purchase if you meet any license restrictions.
Install Media - How to Access HyperWorks
Direct access to the media for this software on the Software Repository is limited to IT support personnel. If you need to request this software be installed on your computer, you can visit the nearest helpdesk (the CCIT Helpdesk on the 2nd floor of Cooper Library or the Engineering Support Desk in 142 Freeman Hall), contact your local IT support, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any additional questions about the availability, cost, or install procedures for this software, you can either visit the CCIT Support Center on the 2nd floor of Cooper Library or send an email to email@example.com.
Faculty and staff can also contact their local IT support for help.