The drawing tool of choice for chemists to create publication-ready, scientifically intelligent drawings for use in ELNs, databases and publications and for querying chemical databases.
- A chemical drawing solution that chemists across multiple chemistry disciplines can trust to accurately handle and represent organic, organometallic and polymeric and biopolymer materials (including amino acids, peptides and DNA and RNA sequences) and to deal with advanced forms of stereochemistry.
- Chemists able to save time and reduce costs by identifying compounds that are likely to have the desired properties before actually synthesizing them.
- Chemists can also save time and increase data accuracy using ChemDraw to generate spectra, construct correct IUPAC names, and calculate reaction stoichiometry.
- A powerful set of tools to handle substructural query types (such as variable points of attachment, Rgroups, ring/chain size, atom/bond/ring types, and generic atoms) ensures that compounds are quickly and accurately located by searches, no matter how they are stored in commercial, public or in-house databases.
Every Clemson user can follow the below mentioned step and get their own serial number for ChemDraw.
- Go to http://sitelicense.cambridgesoft.com/sitelicense.cfm?sid=315
- Verify your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and click Continue.
- Login with your username and password. (If you are not registered, please register first.)
- This will take you to a page where you will find the download links.
- Please choose the appropriate download link (Windows/Mac, per availability) and proceed with the download.
The serial number will be emailed to you shortly. In case you do not see an email with your codes within a short period of time, please check your spam filters or visit http://www.cambridgesoft.com/login, log in with your email ID and password, click on My Downloads. You will find the details and the serial number of your license.
ChemBioDraw Ultra is not included in our license; licenses for BioDraw must be purchased individually.
This product is generally distributed as a standalone site license. This means any Clemson user may use this software.
Versions of this software are available on: Windows, Mac OS. You may have to check with the vendor about the availability of other versions.
ChemDraw is available campus-wide on lab machines.
Licenses for this software are available without purchase if you meet any license restrictions.
Install Media - How to Access ChemDraw
Installing On Windows
Installing On Mac OS
If you have any additional questions about the availability, cost, or install procedures for this software, you can either visit the CCIT Support Center on the 2nd floor of Cooper Library or send an email to email@example.com.
Faculty and staff can also contact their local IT support for help.