Hardware Repair Services is part of CCIT’s Customer Relations and Learning Technology Group. We have a staff of two technicians who are A+ CompTIA Certified and vendor certified. Hardware Repair provides service to students, staff, and faculty. Check out our list of services.
- Authorized Apple Service Center
- Authorized Dell Self-Supporting Service Center
- Authorized HP Self-Supporting Service Center
- Authorized Lenovo Service Center
- Non-warranty Repairs – Cost of non-warranty repairs consists of labor charges and the cost of parts used. We currently charge $75 per hour for labor.
- Estimates – We charge an hour of labor ($75) for estimates on non-recommneded repairs and $37.50 for recommended computers. If you decide to proceed with the repair, this amount will be deducted from the total cost of repair.
Note: “Self-Supporting” denotes that we can only service hardware purchased through the Clemson purchasing sites. We cannot service in-warranty computers purchased from Best-Buy, Circuit City, or some other venue.
To facilitate a repair, bring the faulty equipment to the Help Desk at the Support Center located on the second floor of the Cooper Library.
You will need to bring an IDO if you plan to charge the repairs to a departmental account. We also accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, and personal checks. We cannot accept cash nor can we accept Clemson University departmental credit cards.
All Services (a-z)