Qualtrics is now available to students, faculty and staff at Clemson University for Clemson-related projects. Qualtrics is a web-based platform that allows users to create surveys, collect and store data, and produce reports from anywhere in the world.
- Easy to use interface, featuring a wizard to help build surveys
- Collaboration tools to create a survey or share data
- Mail distribution tools (invite tracking, reminder emails)
- Statistical analysis and data visualization tools
- Data export functions (including Excel or SPSS)
- Survey template libraries
- 24/7 support
Qualtrics is available at clemson.qualtrics.com. Log in using your Clemson username and password to create a new account. If you used Qualtrics previously, confirm your Clemson credentials to migrate your stored data and previous surveys. Check out our guide to getting started with Qualtrics at Clemson to help create your first survey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Training and Support
Qualtrics offers an assortment of training modules for many different subjects, from basic survey configuration to advanced data analysis.
Before starting a Qualtrics training module, there will be a prompt to log in to Qualtrics again. Select the option to Sign in with SSO, as seen in the image below. When prompted, use the Company ID “clemson” to log in using Clemson credentials.
Qualtrics offers robust support on its website, including step-by-step guides and webinars. Qualtrics offers 24/7 support available via phone, email, and chat.